Enhanced Life Science Research and Accelerated Biomedical Product Design in a Single Tool
Life Science Research & Discovery
Optical modeling for life science research requires an extraordinary degree of interdisciplinary collaboration among medical doctors, life scientists, and biomedical design engineers.
- Intuitive Modeling Environment
- Collaboration-Enhancing Features
- Full Spectrum Analytical Capabilities
- Real and Simulated Specimens
TracePro has enabled research discoveries in:
- Flow Cytometry and Cell Imaging
- Pulse Oximetry
- Tissue Characterization
(In-Vitro & In-Vivo)
- Molecular Spectroscopy
- Laparoscopic Endoscopic Single Site (LESS)
- Noninvasive Glucometry
- Heart Rate Monitoring
Biomedical Device Design & Development
Biomedical device manufacturers are facing pressure to accelerate time-to-market, while dealing with increasingly tighter R&D budgets and significantly higher cost barriers for certification.
- Intuitive CAD Interface
- Solid Works Interoperability
- Unsurpassed Ray Tracing Performance and Accuracy
- Interactive 2D/3D Design Optimization
- Powerful Visualization and Photorealistic Rendering
TracePro provides a high-output design environment for biomedical optics product design and development, with a proven track record in successful biomedical device development.
TracePro has specifically enabled new product design and innovation for:
- Laser and LED Surgical Devices
- Surgical Lamps and Special-Purpose Luminaires
TracePro’s intuitive design environment, combined with interactive 2D/3D design optimization, visualization and photorealistic rendering capabilities, and award-winning performance and accuracy, helps produce highly successful designs.