TracePro now features a new and improved Surface Property utility. In this webinar Dave Jacobsen, Senior Application Engineer for Lambda Research Corporation, will talk about the new Surface Property utility, as well as it’s features and capabilities. The webinar will be followed by a question and answer session.
In this webinar, we will discuss the capabilities and use of the new Surface Property utility, including examples on how it can be used to make new Surface Properties based on BSDF data. Topics to be covered include:
Features of the new Surface Property utility
- How the Surface Property utility can be used to make new Surface Properties for use in TracePro
- How the Surface Property utility can be used to read measured BSDF data and make new Surface Properties for TracePro based on the scattering measurements
- An example of making a new Surface Property for TracePro
- A method for using the new Surface Property utility to make a Surface Property for materials with large scattering features, such as Alanod Miro 9
- Question and Answer session
Who should attend: TracePro users that would like to learn more about making Surface Properties in TracePro using the new Surface Property utility.
When: 2 sessions: Thursday, March 22, 2018 – 10am EST (4pm CET) and 4pm EST (1pm PST)