• Calibrated BRDF or ARS 3D profile
• Measurement and analysis results in under one minute
• Operates in both reflectance and transmission
• Adjustable angle of incidence
• Multiple wavelength measurement but just one package
• Data is displayed in either BSDF or ARS units.
One key feature includes programmable scans which sample the reflective or transmissive hemisphere tighter than 5 degrees and less than 0.6 degrees near the specular beam (with the Beam Profiler option). Standard units have a 635 nm source but please contact us regarding other wavelength sources of 473, 532, 635 and 980 nm.
Another top feature, the dynamic range of this scatterometer exceeds 10 decades of magnitude with a noise floor of about 10-6/sr. This makes the device capable of measuring most optics, but not polished Si wafers. Measurement of any incident angle up to 75 degrees from the surface normal can be achieved. Batch scans are programmable for different wavelengths and incident angles