Validate your design and speed your product to market!
Medical device design engineers developing pulse oximetry devices and wearables can use TracePro® simulation software to accurately predict device performance and improve conveyance of heart rate, and blood oxygenation levels.
Import designs directly from your CAD software to validate system performance. Incorporate design elements across optical, mechanical, material, chemistry, and biology disciplines.
TracePro offers medical device design engineers the confidence that their simulated designs will reflect the performance and accuracy of finished devices. Applications include:
- Heart Rate
- Blood Oxygenation Levels
- Fluorescence spectroscopy
- UV, VIS, NIR, IR spectroscopy
- Flow cytometry
- Micro arrays and plate readers
- Nucleic acid amplification
- Assay, cell, and tissue-based imaging
- Confocal laser scanning and fluorescence microscopy
- Medical imaging and endoscopy
- In-Vitro/in-vivo diagnostics
- Molecular detection: quantum dots, nanocrystals, luminescent reporters
- Laser and LED surgical devices
- Laser beam delivery systems for surgical instrumentation
- Laser Induced Fluorescence (LIF) Detection
- Fluorescence Resonance Energy Transfer (FRET)
TracePro® enables medical device designers to minimize the cost and time associated with iterative hardware prototyping and laboratory and clinical testing. Models are created by directly creating the solid geometry in TracePro or by importing from lens design software or CAD software. Source rays propagate through the model with portions of the flux of each ray allocated for absorption, specular reflection and transmission, fluorescence, and scattering.
Try it free today and see for yourself how TracePro can help you accelerate the design process with stunning results.