TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE
The Lambda Research Corporation web site provides information to the public regarding the products and services provided by Lambda Research Corporation for sale, and information about the Corporation. Some portions of the site can be accessed only by registered owners of software licenses. Access to these sections requires a username and password. During the registration process, Users will select and register a username and password which they must keep confidential and not disclose to or share with anyone else. These restricted sections provide access to downloadable software updates, a knowledge base, and our Early Release program.
You may not copy, distribute, transmit, or otherwise reproduce material from the Lambda Research Corporation web site; store such material in any form or medium in a retrieval system; download and/or store an entire release of a Software Product or its equivalent; or transmit such material, directly or indirectly, for use in any paid service or for systematic distribution, whether or not for commercial or non-profit use or for a fee or free of charge.
You agree not to remove, obscure or modify any copyright or proprietary notices or disclaimer on any screen display. You may not integrate material from the Lambda Research Corporation web site with other material or otherwise create derivative works in any medium.
You may not do anything to restrict or inhibit any other User’s access to or use of the Lambda Research Corporation web site.
If you refuse or fail to abide by these Terms and Conditions, Lambda Research Corporation reserves the right in its sole discretion to suspend or terminate your access to the site immediately without notice, in addition to any other available remedies.
The purchaser of this product is granted a license to use the product subject to the following restrictions and limitations.
1. The license is to the original purchaser only, and is not transferable without written permission of Lambda Research Corporation.
2. With a single-user license, only one copy of the software may be used on a single computer at a time. The software may be transferred for use on another computer, but the software may not be used simultaneously on more than one computer unless additional licenses are purchased for each multiple simultaneous use.
3. A network license may be used by one or more users, up to the number purchased for the network license, on any computer connected to the license server via the network. The license may be transferred to a different server computer by moving the license key and installing the license server software on the new server computer.
4. The original purchaser may make backup copies of the original software for his own use only, subject to the use limitations of this license agreement.
5. The original purchaser may not engage in, or permit third parties to engage in, any of the following:
a. Providing the use of the software in a computer service business, network, or time-sharing use to users who are not individually licensed by Lambda Research Corporation.
b. Making alterations or copies of any kind in the software except as specifically permitted above.
c. Attempting to disassemble, decompile, or reverse engineer the software in any way.
d. Attempting to defeat the hardware key or license manager software.
6. You may not use or otherwise export or re-export the licensed product except as authorized by United States law and the laws of the jurisdiction in which the licensed product was obtained. In particular, but without limitation, the licensed product may not be exported or re-exported (a) into any U.S. embargoed countries or (b) to anyone on the U.S. Treasury Department’s list of Specially Designated Nationals or the U.S. Department of Commerce Denied Persons List or Entity List. By using the licensed product, you represent and warrant that you are not located in any such country or on any such list. You also agree that you will not use these products for any purposes prohibited by United States law, including, without limitation, the development, design, manufacture or production of missiles, or of nuclear, chemical, or biological weapons.
Although Lambda Research Corporation has made every effort to ensure that the software is technically accurate, Lambda Research makes no representations or warranties of any kind whatsoever, directly or indirectly, with respect to the contents hereof or the software described herein. Lambda Research shall not be liable for errors contained herein or with the software described herein for any incidental or consequential damages caused by, or in connection with, the furnishing, performance, use of, or any inability to use this product.
With respect to the physical CD-ROM, hardware key, and documentation enclosed herein, Lambda Research warrants the same to be free of defects in materials and workmanship for a period of thirty days from the date of purchase. Lambda Research will replace the defective CD-ROM, key, or documentation within this warranty period upon receipt of the defective product. Lambda Research reserves the right to make changes to the software or documentation without obligation to notify any person of such revision or change.